Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eliambow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 02:33 PM
    Scifi movie with alien sister begins with roller blading accident
    Does anyone remember a scifi movie that starts with two sibling (a boy and a girl) each receiving a pair of rollerblades as a present. The sister has an accident which results in her having to go to hospital. A neighbour reveals to the brother that his sister is in danger and that the video games she has been giving him is training for just these sort of events. The sister is revealed to be some alien (princess?) in hiding with a adopted human family (unknown to them).
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 11:08 AM

Try The Distant Home
    eliambow Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 12:02 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Thanks a million, that was it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Which exercise builds more muscle, bicycling or roller blading? [ 2 Answers ]

Basically I just want to know which exercise builds more muscle and where does it build muscle, in your legs/butt.. etc ?

Tell me the name of rhat movie in which a boy kisses a girl in church and they begins [ 1 Answers ]

A young boy kisses a girl in church . The boy acts as pop of the chucrch and after that kissing they begins to love each other . The movie was in DVD Collection with Scarlet latter 1995 .

Hbo movie nocturna with joh carradine 1985 vampire movie scifi comedy [ 1 Answers ]

A scifi movie with vampires and one was the granddaugther of dracula

Movie Scene-A guy vomitting on co-passengers in a roller coaster [ 1 Answers ]

I am searching for the title of a movie in which a guy contineously vomits on co-passengers sitting behind him in a roller coaster, he does it non-stop until by the end of the ride every one behind him is covered with his puke... was a very hilereous scene. I know there is a smilar scene in a...

SciFi show with a guy hunting alien criminals [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of the t.v. show that was about a guy who came to earth and had to capture alien criminals and placed them in some kind of box. He lived with this girl who had a bar left to her by her parents.

View more questions Search