Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cracybean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 08:07 AM
    2008 car hit me from behind his insurance paid out do I need to tell my new insuranc
    Some one hit me from behind in my car they tuck all responcerbility and his insurance paid out do I need to tell my new insurance as it was not me that paid out
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2010, 08:14 AM

Hello c:

You need to answer their questions truthfully. But, if they're NOT asking, you don't have to tell.

excon
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 4, 2010, 08:18 AM

I agree, you do not volunteer info if they don't ask. When the accident first happened did you report it to your insurance company? If so, the new company isn't asking because they already have the details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I hit one car in the parking lot when I am reversing my car [ 6 Answers ]

The other car got some scratches at bumper and tail light got damgaed only so my question is that does it affect my pubilc record and what type of point will I get,does it required any police report for claims?

Someone hit my parked car do I file on their insurance [ 3 Answers ]

My car was parked at work. Someone hit my car while trying to enter the parking lot. The passenger side back light is broken and there are scratches and paint from the truck that hit my car on my car. I have had a police report completed. The report will be ready on Friday. I have notified my...

Car was hit by another car when reversed from the parking lot [ 19 Answers ]

My car was parked on one-side of parking lot with one-way aisle. When I reversed my car to the middle of the aisle, I stopped there as I found a car from the parking lot behind my car rapidly reversed and hit on my car. My car was damaged with a deep dent and caused problem with the light-signal...

Someone hit my parked car but I got no license or covered by my insurance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm new to this site. Last week my dads car was hit at my job . This girl backed up into my dads parked car . I borrowed it to go to work . I have no license or covered by insurance , but my dad has full coverage . People tell me it was parked so it doesn't matter if I got no insurance or...

Car collision:vehicle I hit has no insurance [ 3 Answers ]

The car that I hit was parked behind my vehicle.She wasn't parked directly but her left headlight was toward the center of my rear end . There is nearly no visible damage to my car but rather "scuff marks" on my tire. Her drivers side door at the front of her car has a small visible dent. I am...

View more questions Search