Ask
    Rinaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2010, 07:10 AM
    Please give me alaptop
    Do you help for me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Are you asking that WE give YOU a laptop? I had to pay for mine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 13, 2010, 05:31 PM

Yes, your school is not providing a specific type as part of the cost of the school ?

And of course they have good used on at most computer stores for a few hundred, some on eBay for even less.

If you can't afford a few hundred dollars, you may want to wait to go back to school at this time
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2010, 11:50 AM

YOu can use a computer at a public library or a school library

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can by boss give me a 1099 and then change his mind and give me a W-2? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked for over a year for an attorney who classified me as "contract" employee. Under the law, I was not a contract employee, but I needed the job and kept my mouth shut. The attorney is suffering from early onset Alzheimers and I quit the job. Now I can't get a correct 1099 and I've asked...

Why do I give in? [ 2 Answers ]

There is someone that I love and care about a lot that keeps asking to borrow money. I know what they want the money for and it's not good, but I still give it to them. I don't understand why I keep giving it to them. I yell and cry about it, but in te long run I still do it. What's wrong with me?...

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

Should I give up? [ 8 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for almost four years. We were young and went through a lot together. Hurt each other for example we cheated & lied and there is no trust. Our love is so strong we both have a hard time letting go so we forgive each other but then the relationship seems damaged and I really...

Should I give it a try? [ 7 Answers ]

Ello guys! OverDozed recommended me this site. Here's my situation... cut the story short. A girl was in love with me.she's madly deeply into me. And I do not know if should give it a try.I just came out of a failed relationship. A girl dumped me. Then after a few months, this girl...

View more questions Search