Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    701815 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2010, 04:23 AM
    Do you cover first tattoos once you get out of the shower?
    Once I'm out of the shower and my tattoo is all nice and dry from water.. then I put the tattoo goo on it.. is it okay to cover it afterwards with a napkin so it won't stick to my shirts during the day or stick to the bed sheets?? Please help me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 1, 2010, 05:31 AM

Tat goo comes in many forms. I think you are applying too much if you are concerned about getting it on your clothes. The lotion should disappear into your skin leaving no residue so you won't have to cover it up. Anyway, if you cover it up the skin can't breath properly.

Here is an aftercare site for tats:

Tattoo Goo :: Tattoo Aftercare

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shower drain cover removal [ 28 Answers ]

I am trying to replace my shower drain cover because it is corroded. It has a slot in the center for a screwdriver, but the cover won't budge when I try to turn it. It looks like a lot of hard water deposits is holding it. How do I remove it?

How to remove a shower drain cover [ 3 Answers ]

This shower drain cover is plastic and has broken. It is a Casper shower drain cover. Is it supposed to be able to be prided up with a screw driver? It is in a fiberglass shower and looks glued in. I have not tried anything yet. Thanks

Trying to replace shower drain cover [ 3 Answers ]

I have a shower with tile walls and a plastic floor and a drain in the center. I have never been able to fit the plastic drain cover onto the rest of the drain. The drain itself has a black rubber cylinder lining it on the inside that is about 1/2 inches thick all around, leaving about 2"...

Shower drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

A plumber came to fix our shower and took the shower drain cover with him. He never return and I can't get a hold of him. Anyone know where I can purchase a 4-7/8" brass shower drain cover with 3 hold down screws?

Shower Drain Cover [ 2 Answers ]

A year ago we had our shower retiled and the drain pan was not replaced only the drain cover. The installer did not use stainless steel screws causing the screws to rust and when I tried to replace the rusted screws one broke in the hole and the other won't budge. My question is, is there a...

View more questions Search