Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monihays10 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 05:57 PM
    Original esapharma anti-inflammatory/antipruritic creams
    I suffer from acne vulgaritis and my complexion appears dull worn and blemished.
    Presently I am using esapharama/lemonvate cream 0.05%. What would you recommend?

Feb 17, 2010, 05:59 PM

What are the best recommended anti-aging creams for African americans?
    How can you loose weight with the recession going on and being unemployment?

Feb 17, 2010, 06:00 PM
    I would like a recommended cream that's afforadable.
    I am using lemonvate cream?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Esapharma Movate? [ 6 Answers ]

I know Movate contains steroids and is suppose to be terrible and this and that. But does it work? More specically for hyperpigmentation or even short term lightening? I have no intention of using movate for any extended period. The tube doesn't say lightening anywhere on it so what does it...

Esapharma Movate Crème [ 1 Answers ]

I am worried about my skin I just used esapharma movete crème for two days, for brown spots. My cheeks are so hot now I don't know whether to stop or contnue with the product and I'm light in complexion. I want to know more about this product can you please advice me what to use.

Esapharma movate cream [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if esapharma movate cream is dangerous? My mums friend who have a shop, gave it to me because I had so many pimples, she said it will help, her son used all his pimples were gone. So I began to use it, and it is working very good on my skin. But I have become more lighter than...

View more questions Search