Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MasterRPGr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 03:51 PM
    Do you know what this name is called?
    Okay, about 7-8 years ago, I came across a CD-ROM for computer with about 10 demo games on it. One of them was Pharaoh, but the game I need the name of is... I'll try to describe it the best way possible:
    You start with your castle and a Tax collector. You have no control of your characters. It is like Age of Empires in a way and like Diablo in a way. You build Archery Camps (I think), Warrior Guilds and Wizard Towers to train archers, warriors, and wizards. They fight monsters on their own (no control) to level up and get money. They store the money where they were trained from and the tax collector will take some of it for my building and training fund. They explore the map and find monsters on it. On the first "level" (like senario on Age of Empires), you have to kill the vampire at his castle. Can anyone help me with this? Please?
    MasterRPGr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 06:39 PM

Never mind. It's called Magisty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is it called [ 2 Answers ]

On Facebook there's all these things like likeness and owned etc what is the one called where you answer questions about other people??

What are they called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering what you call these symbols _ and -?

Should he have called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. I've been out of the dating relm for awhile since I've recently got out of a long term relationship. I'm in my mid twenties and I've started dating this new guy. We've only been out 4 times, but each time has gone great with the last date being an overnight date, that I...

What's it called [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new, first post. You know when you fill out a form on the internet, say you need to type your e-mail address for example. You type the first letter and you get the drop down box showing every word you ever typed starting with that letter, including every time I've misspelled my e-mail...

View more questions Search