Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hishamalyemeny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2010, 10:40 PM
    Question from a christian friend and I want a logic answer for him
    Surah 2:106 - "Whatever communications We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring one better than it or like it. Do you not know that Allah has power over all things?"
    Surah 6:115 - "And the word of your Lord has been accomplished truly and justly; there is none who can change His words, and He is the Hearing, the Knowing."
    Surah 10:64 - "They shall have good news in this world's life and in the hereafter; there is no changing the words of Allah; that is the mighty achievement."

The first of the above 3 Surah says the "communication" can be abrogated. The latter 2 Surah say they cannot. Which is/are correct, how/why?

Check out some similar questions!

Three year old won't answer a question, he only repeats the question... any thoughts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have three children who have never had any learning troubles however I babysit 2 kids each day that seem to be a little socially awkward. The oldest (age 5 1/2) won't look me in the eye and can't follow a multi-step instruction. The younger (age 3) has never been able to answer a question I ask...

A query no Christian has ever been able to provide a satisfactory answer for [ 212 Answers ]

Here's a question I've been asking that no Christian has ever been able to provide a satisfactory answer for that does not clearly violate simple rules of logic, or trinitarian Christian theology. I truly believe it's the kernel of truth that has the power to crack apart trinitarian Christianity....

Christian friend [ 3 Answers ]

OK this is for Fr_Chuck I have a friend she just now is a Christian after having so many problems (still does) but different ones now, she thinks that she is now HOLY and that I am a sinner just because she is marry and I am NOT, but you see she cheated on her husband and I am in a relation and we...

Need to have a close friend but doesn't seem logic [ 9 Answers ]

Hi every body, I broke up my friendship with a distant friend 2 month ago. Now I don't have any close friend , nowadays I have to pass a relative big-important exam ,so I don't go anywhere except library and that's all, I don't have any job now , and I don't want to have now , because I have to...

STUCK? A christian marriage question... [ 1 Answers ]

Please delete message and thank you for all the kind words they are appreciated.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.