Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2010, 04:29 PM
    Greasy skin
    Okay I'm 21 and lately has been oily and greasy, it never used to be this way, I had good skin all my life, and I feel like keep washing it all the time, what is going on and what do I have to do
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 04:33 PM

Have you thought about maybe you've been washing it too much? Or, if you wear makeup, have you switched make ups?

I'd try an oil control cleanser, just use it once in the morning, and once at night. And an oil free moisturizer.
    degoqueen Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2010, 04:34 PM

The thing is that the only makeup I wear on my face is eye liner and I don't ever usually wear it, I don't usually wash my face but I'm going to have to purchase the stuff
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 20, 2010, 04:38 PM
    I know it doesn't seem like it now, but consider it a blessing. The oils in your skin will keep you looking younger longer.

I had this problem in my 20s as well. Now, more than 20 years later, I look like I am in my early thirties rather than the 45 that I really am.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Greasy Hair [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so this past week I have had VERY greasy hair. And it's not my roots that are greasy, it's the ends. I have tried using different conditioners and for a few days STOPPED using them at all.. nothing has worked. I have thought about some possibilities as to why it's like this.. -- The shower...

Greasy hair [ 4 Answers ]

Hello folks, I have thin thin blond hair. If I don't wash my hair everyday it looks soooooooooooo greasy. Even less than a day. I'll wash it in the morning and by eight or so, it looks like I haven't washed it in days? What can I do other than washing it everyay? Is it okay to wash it...

Greasy Hair? [ 9 Answers ]

So I haven't washed my hair in like 4 days and I washed it today, but my mom still says it looks greasy! Is there an explination for this!

Really greasy hair :( [ 7 Answers ]

I have this problem for the past 4 years I wash my hair really well until its squeaky clean literately squeaky but anything that touches it it gets greasy again I'm going to the desert to camp out here in kuwait and my fiancés his mum and sister are going what can I do to prevent this from...

Greasy coat? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a schnauzer/terrier cross. and she's about 4 years old. latley her fur has been overly greasy. my parents and i have usually just let it be seeing is how it wasn't very bad. but latley. as i said earlier, her coat is almost too greasy to touch. we give her top of the line mountian dog food....

View more questions Search