Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandrew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 06:38 PM
    I have a Model 65A Overhead garage door I am looking for a universal remote.
    HELP.. I dropped my universal remote and it no longer operates the garage door. The switch in the garage opens the door and the button in my car operates the garage door. I am looking for a remote to open for my bike. I cannot determine the frequency because it's not on the unit. I do know that it's 1/3HP, 115 volts and 60HZ?? not sure if this helps but I'm tired of getting out in the dark HELP...
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 18, 2010, 07:23 PM

" I dropped my universal remote " I been installing these for 40 years, never seen a universal remote for an opener. Can you send us a picture or give some brand and models specs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Overhead garage door model 556 cannot come down automatically. [ 7 Answers ]

With the above model I have recently experienced failure of closure of the door with return to open position. I have to push wall unit switch all the way till door come down to close, then door auto go up again when it touch the ground which I need push switch again to ensure door is closed. I have...

Overhead garage door opener model 45A [ 3 Answers ]

I have a overhead door model 45A it opens the door fine, but slides back about a foot after its opened. When trying to close the motor hums but won't engage to close. Any hints on adjusting it to correct problem? Thanks

Overhead Door garage door opener light just blinks? [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My 15 y/o Overhead Door (brand) garage door opener was working fine opening & closing until a few days ago. It has very low usage because I mostly park my car outside the garage door. Now when I press the remote control w/ new battery OR the hard wired wall switch, the light on the...

How do I syncronize my remote control garage door pad with my garage door [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how I can syncronize my remote control pad to open the garage door from the car?? I recently reset my code on the panel, because I didn't know the original code and now when I drive up in the car, my remote contral pad does not work to open the garage door... Any possible...

Overhead garage door won't open with remote [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 Overhead garage door openers. One stopped working a couple weeks ago and the other today. It appeared that the batteries were dead. I replaced the appropriate batteris but door won't open. The red light on remote indicates that the remote is working

View more questions Search