Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steveoinsd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 11:16 AM
    Moving to the UK. What's the cheapest/best way to send about 100lbs of my stuff?
    I have about lbs100 of not essential but desirable stuff (clothes, tools, books, paperwork) that won't fit into two already stuffed suitcases. I would like to send them overland/sea to the UK. I'm in no big hurry for it once I get there. Has anyone had any experience doing this? I'm hoping it won't cost more than a couple hundred dollars. Is this reasonable? My stuff is probably only worth about $500 to replace but I'll get almost nothing for it if I sell it here before I leave.

Check out some similar questions!

Son and wife moving out with my stuff [ 6 Answers ]

Got restraing order in court agaist daughter in law living in my house stalking me. 2 days ago we go for permanent hearing wed. POLICE STILL have not gave it to her!! Why did I even go sit in court and get it?? She's still here I live in mother in law suite. Her and my son been taking my stuff....

Son moving out with my stuff [ 60 Answers ]

Son moved back home 4 years ago with his wife and kids.told us he would help with bills 1,200 a mo. No money for 1 year now. Wanted to build addition for kids room put up the shell. Now the wife is mad and is moving out with stove they took mine out dishwasher they threw mine out. And they want me...

Need some answers about Moving on, and the whole happy alone stuff. [ 35 Answers ]

Brief history... Been with my girl for 8-9months... She lied to me about going to see her grandpa in another country when in fact she went there to live with another guy... She left christmas day, only wrote me 2 emails since. Nothing about us or anything just some stuff she wants me to do for her....

Moving out roommate's stuff [ 7 Answers ]

Living in Hillsborough County, FL: One of my roommates has recently been kicked out, and she signed her name off the lease agreement. Since then, she has not come back to pack her stuff or even begin to move it out. Am I legally allowed to take her belongings and put them outside the front...

Stuff others send me [ 1 Answers ]

A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, "Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!" While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.