Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rjkornegay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2009, 12:47 AM
    If you knew how much I loved you you would be dancing all around
    I looking for the translation of the fallowing quote in to Sanskrit. Any help would be much appreciated.

"If you knew how much I loved you you would be dancing all around."

Check out some similar questions!

You never knew you never knew. [ 8 Answers ]

I am not too sure if this is the right spot for this question, but I will give it a shot. My best friend and I have been having this debate that has lasted over 2 years. It is litteraly silly, but a bit thought provoking. One day we were watching Pocahuntas and the song Colors of The Wind...

I wish I knew what I wanted [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I've been in my relationship for the past 5 1/2 years. Id say the first 2 1/2 years seemed perfect to me although I was only 17 when we met and weren't looking for a relationship at that point, here I am all this time later. We live together, and id say for the past two years I've been...

I wish I knew [ 4 Answers ]

I am 22 yrs old. I have a wonderful 2 yr old (yes I am married). I have been trying to get pregnant now for about 3 months. No luck. I cannot figure out why I am not pregnant by now since I concived my son first time around.I only took birth control after my son for a month back in April my son was...

Never knew password [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased hp laptop from eBay and it has a power on password which I was gave but has a log on password that I do not know and would like to find out how to bypass this password so I can use the laptop

Wish I knew... [ 2 Answers ]

All readings appreciated. I fell hard for this gentleman at work. Can anyone tell me if he has developed strong feelings for me too?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.