Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maclyn06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2009, 06:14 AM
    80/90 television shows for kids
    I used to watch a show on Saturdays. It is not Peg Square of Saved by the Bell but it did take place in a school. The girl character had blond hair and a little lazy eye. She did play in a couple of lifetime movies. The boy character had dark brown hair. He played basketball and I remember an episode where he drank a lot and his girlfriend found out. They broke up that episode. I reallyh need to know the name of this show because it has been stuck in my head for a couple of weeks now. Thanks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 19, 2009, 06:44 AM

Was it Head of the Class?

Here is a site that lists every TV show by the decade.
    TV in the 80's

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Your favorite shows on television [ 27 Answers ]

What are the best shows on television? And what are your favorite reality television shows?

Missed television shows [ 7 Answers ]

What web site do I go to on the internet to watch a TV show that I have missed?

Watching free television shows on the Internet [ 1 Answers ]

I have been to hulu.com and nbc.com to watch older TV programs. Of all the sites you know, which are the best user friendly, because, on 1 site it kept breaking up and pausing. Any tips on getting quality programing while on the sites and using them will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Old Television Series/Shows [ 1 Answers ]

In the mid to late 80's maybe early 90's there was a show called the "Fiery Phoenix", the actor on the show died when he was playing Russian Roulette and the gun went off. His skulled was cracked and he died. My question is: Do you know the name of the actor that died? And Do you know where I...

Your Top 10 Comedy Television Shows [ 29 Answers ]

Name some of your top ten fav.comedy television shows. Mine are: 1. Everybody loves Raymond 2. All in the family 3. Malcolm in the middle 4. Gomer Pyle 5. Becker 6. Gilligans island 7. My name is Earl 8. Andy Griffith show

View more questions Search