Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jersey1606 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2009, 10:52 PM
    Role of fiancé of father of the groom
    Should the fiancé of the father of the groom sit in the church with him or should he sit with his remarried ex-wife?
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Nov 30, 2009, 06:44 AM

Where you sit will depend on the relationship he has with his ex wife . In most cases of divorced parents the Mother and her spouse/date/fiance sit in the front row and the Father/ spouse/date/fiance sit in the row right behind. The parents sit closeset to the aisle.

Unless there is a lot of turmoil . Some divorced couples can not get along at all. I would ask the groom what he thinks.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2009, 01:51 PM

I agree with mydog and would just ad that regardless of where the father of the groom sits, you sit beside him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why fiancŽ father dislikes him so much [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am a 27 year old mother of four children, Engaged to a wonderful man. I adore his mother and his sister. They are wonderful people. But his dad on the other hand I just can't bring myself to like the man. From when I started dating Al ( he is younger than me) His dad seam to be...

Getting my son whose father is absent adopted by fianc? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18 th month old son whose father has not been around since he was three weeks old. My fiancé treats him like he is his own and would like him to have his last name, after we are married. We are expecting another baby boy in September and would like out family to be able to live happily...

My fianc? May not be my son's father [ 6 Answers ]

Well basically I got pregnant years ago.. I know many people say this but I am DEAD serious that I only cheated ONE time on him, and I didn't feel like I cheated because the other guy was having issues working with his equipment if you catch my drift.. anyhow it was only ONE TIME and a few months...

My fianc? Wants to adopt my daughter, but her bio father is on the because [ 12 Answers ]

First of all I know there have been a lot of questions like mine posted already but please bare with me anyway. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. I am engaged to a wonderful man and we've discussed him legally adopting my 18month daughter, and her getting his last name. She has her...

Groom Doesn't want Bride's Father to Pay for Wedding [ 10 Answers ]

My Fiancé and I are starting to plan our wedding, and now that I've found a great place to hold the wedding that offers an all-inclusive wedding package, now my Fiancé says that he doesn't want for our wedding to be an event, and that he doesn't care if anyone is there but us two. And he is...

View more questions Search