Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    0509 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 12:58 AM
    Can I get pregnant by pre-ejaculate?
    Me and my boyfriend have had sex with condoms. But then we wanted to do it with no condoms. We were curious about it. We did. He penetrated me at the beginning of the sexual intercourse just for a few seconds and he didn't reach an orgasm. And then at the end we did oral sex to each other and then he penetrated me again for less than one minute but I am afraid that I might be pregnant.

Please help me. I am so scared :(
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 11, 2009, 01:32 AM
    Hi, 0509!

I'm sorry that you're scared! Yes, you can get pregnant from the sperm that comes out prior to the actual ejaculation.

I'm sure that others will also be along to fill you in about more things too.

Thanks1
    Adolfo Caso Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2009, 01:35 AM

Its very important to search for help cause even when your boyfriend didn't reached an orgasm some other fluids contain portions of sperms ( pre fluids) So you can get pregnant. Search for the next day pill if this is an emergency!! You have 72 hours aprox to taki it!! My girlfriend took this pill and we got a grate result but in some cases girls experiment vomit and headache because the hormonal chenges...

Better if you and your boyfriend ask help to a gynecologist fast!!

Nov 11, 2009, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, 0509!

I'm sorry that you're scared! Yes, you can get pregnant from the sperm that comes out prior to the actual ejaculation.

I'm sure that others will also be along to fill you in about more things too.

Thanks1
    I didn't feel anything coming out. Is that a chance that there was no fluid coming out?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 11, 2009, 05:48 AM
    You won't feel anything coming out. Preejaculation simply lubricates the penis so that the man can ejaculate. Preejaculate still contains sperm.

If you are not ready to be a parent, stop playing with fire. Either use two forms of birth control or don't have sex.

Nov 11, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You won't feel anything coming out. Preejaculation simply lubricates the penis so that the man can ejaculate. Preejaculate still contains sperm.

If you are not ready to be a parent, stop playing with fire. Either use two forms of birth control or don't have sex.
    Well, we were just trying and it was just for like ten seconds..
    But we always use condom.
    We were just curious about it.
    I am so regreting it.
    :(:(:(:(:(:(
    Mistique Posts: 145, Reputation: 11

Nov 11, 2009, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 0509 View Post
    we were just curious about it.
    I am so regreting it.
    :(:(:(:(:(:(
    I know your curious but like J_9 said "your playing with fire" and you are! Babies/children are a lifelong responsibility and are not easy. But... but... but can get you in trouble there are no excuses when a baby is conceived... then there is no but!

Wear a condom - Yes. This will "help" add preventative measures to conceiving or becoming pregnant AND it prevents YOU from contracting an STI/STD (Sexually Transmitted Infection) of all kinds and even then there is still possibility of getting pregnant or an STI (condoms are about 95% effective).

You should take birth control - Yes. This will ONLY prevent pregnancy up to 99% IF taken regularly, on-time and faithfully. This does NOT prevent STI's at all... you have a 100% chance of contracting an STI without a condom!

USE BOTH!! Here is a link for Birth Control Methods... pick the one you think is best for you (if your forgetful or irresponsible then get the ring (monthly) or IUD (up to 5 years)... the pill could be missed and if you mess up then you can take the Emergency Contraceptive as soon as possible.

Plan B - if you mess up take the Plan B (Emergency Contraceptive) within a 72 hour window since the first time you had sex and think you might be pregnant. After 72 hours this is NOT effective.

Homepage
    (Birth control site)

Signs and Symptoms of Teen Pregnancy - Pregnancy Signs for Teens
    (Pregnancy for Teens)

Advocates For Youth - Teen Pregnancy Prevention
    (Pregnancy prevention for youth)

Like J_9 said "Don't play with fire" and there are no BUT'S when a baby is in the picture. Be safe, be smart and be responsible... because if you get pregnant or catch an STI you will have to grow up a lot sooner then you want to... please practice safe sex. I am sorry if I am wrong about your youth but you sound very very young. Find a health centre for youth (under 21) and take the time to educate yourself about sex, babies and STI's.

Good luck!

Nov 11, 2009, 02:15 PM
    we were just curious about it.
    I am so regreting it.
    Ok..
    I took the pill.
    Thank you both. :)

Nov 11, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Ok.
    I will follow your advices.
    If I was older I wouldn't be so worried but I am because I am turning seventeen now and I am not that ready to have a kid and yes I was playing with fire. I regret that a lot.
    Thank you for your help and your advices :)

Nov 11, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Ok..
    I took the pill.
    Thank you both. :)
    I really hope you are and your not just saying that. I hope you practice safe sex and there isn't any but, but, but's later... because it will be but, but, but it's too late. Sex can be fun and you can enjoy it with your partner a lot but be smart and respect yourself by respecting your body.

Have you talked to the doctor? Have you talked to your parents about sex? You sound awfully young. Regardless, take care.

Nov 11, 2009, 02:48 PM
    Me and my parents have a close relationship.Especially my mom. But I wouldn't talk to her about that because she thinks I am too young to have sex.She wouldn't understand me even thoug I am turning seventeen and I am very conscious and responsible. That was just a mistake that won't happen again.
    But I can't really talk to my parents neither my doctor.

Nov 11, 2009, 03:05 PM
    Me and my parents have a close relationship.Especially my mom. But I wouldnt talk to her about that because she thinks I am too young to have sex.She wouldnt understand me even thoug I am turning seventeen and I am very conscious and responsible. That was just a mistake that wont happen again.
    But I can't really talk to my parents neither my doctor.
    If you can't talk to your doctor then your not on the pill because to be on the pill you need a prescription. So you are NOT taking the pill but ARE considering it? Don't lie to me... I am here to help you the best way I can.

17, yes it is young, but I can't be the one to say "that is BAD" because I myself lost my virginity at 17 with my boyfriend that is now my hubby! I suggest you open your telephone pages and find a "Youth Clinic"... they are private, confidential, resourceful, helpful, supportive (especially when it comes to reproductive health - you can get prescriptions (affordable price) and pap smears/check ups there too)... when you become a legal adult these clinics won't help you and will suggest a family doctor. So make the appointment (I think they hand out free condoms too) and go as soon as you can. If they ever call your house they will leave a message with some name and will not disclose any information to your parents as they have policy's in effect for that.

If I knew where you where I would help you locate a clinic... please get the telephone paper, or Google a clinic, make an appointment, take the bus there after school or work (if you work part time) and tell your mom your with a friend... if you have a really good friend having sex at 17 and you would like her to come and practice safe sex as well then go together.

OKAY I AM OFFICIALLY DONE SCOLDING YOU :)!!

Nov 11, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistique View Post
    If you can't talk to your doctor then your not on the pill because to be on the pill you need a prescription. So you are NOT taking the pill but ARE considering it? Don't lie to me...I am here to help you the best way I can.

17, yes it is young, but I can't be the one to say "that is BAD" because I myself lost my virginity at 17 with my boyfriend that is now my hubby! I suggest you open your telephone pages and find a "Youth Clinic"...they are private, confidential, resourceful, helpful, supportive (especially when it comes to reproductive health - you can get prescriptions (affordable price) and pap smears/check ups there too)...when you become a legal adult these clinics wont help you and will suggest a family doctor. So make the appointment (I think they hand out free condoms too) and go as soon as you can. If they ever call your house they will leave a message with some name and will not disclose any information to your parents as they have policy's in effect for that.

If I knew where you where I would help you locate a clinic...please get the telephone paper, or Google a clinic, make an appointment, take the bus there after school or work (if you work part time) and tell your mom your with a friend...if you have a really good friend having sex at 17 and you would like her to come and practice safe sex as well then go together.
    I meant I took the pill ( Plan B).
    And yes, I will search it on internet and I will go there. I didn't know about those clinics but I think they will be really useful.
    Thank you very much!

Nov 11, 2009, 03:11 PM
    I meant I took the pill ( Plan B).
    And yes, I will search it on internet and I will go there. I didnt know about those clinics but I think they will be really useful.
    Thank you very much !!
    :D Ahhhh :p Great! Good luck!

Nov 11, 2009, 03:19 PM
    Thank You!! :D

Nov 17, 2009, 10:08 PM
    Ok. I think you still remember what happened to me since we talked a lot about it.
    I took the pill but now I am scared again. :(
    I bled this morning and I don't know why. I don't think it is my period. I don't remember the last time I had the period ( I know I should have written it down) but I think It hasn't passed time enough to get my period again. And When I took the pill I didn't feel any effects which I think is really weird. Does that mean anything?
    And I don't know why I bled. Is it possible that I am really pregnant? :(:(:(:(
    Omg.. please can someone help me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot Ejaculate [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 16 year old male. When I masterbate, which I have been doing since I was 12, I can reach a climax where I feel the tingle in my leg, I feel the sensation in my penis, just no semen comes out. A clear, sticky fluid comes out some time after a lttle bit, but no sperm. Please help!

Why he can't ejaculate? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend has been dating for 6months now, and every time we have sex he never get to "". Both of us participate in it, and we sometimes do it for hours and nothing comes......but when he "beats his meat" it only takes him 2-3 minutes to ""... what's wrong is it me or just something wrong...

Pre ejaculate ! [ 6 Answers ]

Okay well me and my girlfriend had "sex" on the 27th this month (march). It was unprotected. But my question is that we didn't really thrust or anything I was erect and I put it in her vagina but because her being a virgin it hurt so we didn't do anything besides that. I found out about pre- after...

Can't Ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is my first time asking a question so please bare with me. I am 26yrs old and am seeing a guy who is younger than I. We have already established that we are not looking to begin a serious relationship. The other night we had intercourse for the first time and on my part it was great even...

Can't Ejaculate [ 4 Answers ]

For the past two months when my husband and I have sex he is not able to climax. I've asked him what's going on but he just makes up one excuse after another. Is it possible for a 38 year old man to go two months without ejaculating? I've always heard that a man must or it will cause problems even...

View more questions Search