Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiteflying Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2009, 10:35 AM
    Mineral powder with sharp microscopic structure
    Dear sir,

I am an ardent professional kite flyer from india. I would like to know what mineral powder which is applied along with a synthetic addeshive as a coating on cotton thread which is used in this part of the world will cut very fast in relative motion in kite fight with another thread of equally sharp nature. What is the reason for the fast cutting action in relatively slow motion of the thread?

Regards

Dharan

Check out some similar questions!

Unexplained itching and signs of Microscopic pest? [ 8 Answers ]

I need answers to my issue that has tormented me the past almost 2 years. I begin to feel something biting me on my legs and arms and eventually all over my body. At first I thought it may have been some sort of rash that occurred during yard work but it continued to rule my life. I've seen a...

Gmail is microscopic [ 3 Answers ]

Hai to all.. I am having a problem with gmail... When I was checking mail, I pressed some buttons unknowingly and now my I was not able to even see my accout... Because it is so much microscopic.. the full page is very minute.. What to do to enlarge the view... Please help me... Thanks in...

Mineral Makeup? [ 2 Answers ]

I just recently heard about this. What do you know about it and what brands are best? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.