Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a11senagle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2009, 08:58 PM
    English "to let go" to Sanskrit
    Can someone please show me a verb in Sanskrit that means "to let go"; or a translation of the word "release"?

Many thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Sanskrit translation : "dream" and " believe" [ 2 Answers ]

Please translate the words. "dream" and "believe" in to sanskrit from english. And please place them in a large font so that I can easily print them Thank you so much.

English 80's movie about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat "Carto" [ 3 Answers ]

I've been dying to find the name of this movie. I saw it in the mid-80's, possibly on the BBC or PBS channel. It's about a boy in medievil times trying to defeat his enemy, "the evil Carto" (sp?). I remember there was some sort of magician that helped him along the way but the magician was only...

English Film: Quote: "When you sneeze, it comes-out at over 500 miles-per-hour" [ 4 Answers ]

It's weird how the mind works, but I was having a conversation and I had a "flash-back" to what I remember to be an English movie about two teenage boys running away and meeting-up with a couple of girls and the one kid saying "When you sneeze, it comes-out at over 500 miles-per-hour" to try to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.