Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aziza007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2009, 05:50 AM
    Joining discount clubs
    My wife and I just joined Direct Buy, but now we want to cancel. How many days does one have after signing contract if you want to cancel?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2009, 06:23 AM

I think only 5 to 7 but I don't know what all contracts that applies to.
    I heard that they are a big rip off partly because of all their fees and inavailability.
    To make it worth your money you would have to furnish your entire life around them.
    Cancel asap but check any consequences for cancelling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male strip clubs v.s women's strip clubs [ 42 Answers ]

EXCUSE THE TYPO: "MALE"strip clubs NOT "MAKE" strip clubs Here's just a general question for the women... Are women really turned on by muscular, sweaty greasy men in thongs with hard ons or a banana in their pants?? Or is this just entertainment to pas the time? I went to a bachelorete party this...

Strip clubs [ 37 Answers ]

Hi, I have a very good trusting relationship with my boyfriend and we have a flat together. I am a nurse and work shift work. His mate has recently split up from a long term relationship and I think is wanting to go to a strip club with him this weekend while Im at work. I am really horrified by...

Social Clubs [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a law that limits the amount of cash that a social club can carryover to the next year?

Resizing Clubs [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has recently started playing golf, and has had several people tell him that his clubs are too short for him (He's about 6'). Can clubs be resized, or do they have to be bought longer? I have been looking online at new clubs, and they don't offer sizing information. Also, how does one...

View more questions Search