Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Camborio Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Jun 10, 2009, 12:49 PM
    Migraine since 06/01/09
    I've had a migraine since 06/01/09 --- the pain is gone, but nothing is getting rid of my auras... I've gone through a midrol dose pack, taken numerous doses of Axert, Tylenol, and Ibprofen. Yesterday I lost a whole day of work and went and got a migraine infusions, I thought that had worked... but it hasn't I'm at my wits end... again no migraine pain just the continuous auras of blurred vision, vertigo, and numbness etc...
    If any ideas please let me know... I only have 14 hours of PTO left for the year.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 10, 2009, 01:52 PM

Then you must find a doctor, or hope you already have one, and have an MRI to determine the focal point of your migraines and hopefully get an end to it.

Tick
    Camborio Posts: 75, Reputation: 4

Jun 10, 2009, 02:50 PM

I have a really good neurologist... he says unfortunately I have to wait until it passes and they really can't do anything until the migraine passes since I am only experiencing the aura of the migraine.
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 10, 2009, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Camborio View Post
    I have a really good neurologist...he says unfortunately I have to wait until it passes and they really can't do anything until the migraine passes since I am only experiencing the aura of the migraine.
    Ironclad here! I've been experiencing the same thing lately, and not just for a day!! I've had them for the past 5 years and I've finally found out the problem?? Well I posted another thread of the similar text here, but it was brought to my attention that it was me consuming too much caffine that's been aggrivating a fracture in my skull, the doctor was surprised to not have found a tumor of somesort!! Again every type of medication that you can think of didn't have any effect on me what so ever, just pain day in day out, and like u, I would have some days that are good, but fatigued due to the high cumsution of caffine on a daily basis, so I've changed my habbit and we will see? Hope it was little helpful to u?? Good luck to you too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Migraine [ 2 Answers ]

I have this friend who just told me that he gets migraines quite often and feels the pain in the occipital area where neck meets head, lower back, temporal area, top of head, and in sinus area below eyes. He also stated his fingers go numb or tingle sometimes. I was wondering what all could be...

New migraine sufferer [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has been having severe migraines for the past 2 weeks for the first time. They come between 7 and 10 PM> He just started lamictal and zoloft and tried eliminating both under doctor's care but is still suffering. It is located from the right temple to the right molar area. It is never...

Three Day Migraine [ 15 Answers ]

I have what can only be described as a vicious migraine. My head has hurt so bad that I can move my head without a tear coming to my eye FOR THREE DAYS now. What's going on? Aspirin, Tylenol, Midol, and Excedrin don't help. :cool: What could have caused this and how do I make it stop?:( ...

Migraine control [ 3 Answers ]

I am suffering from migraine evry day I control this by sumatribtan It is some ting related to the serotinin in brain No doctor can help me They found it strange for migraine to be every day Is there asolution I tried to use anti depressant but some of them get vice reaction and make more...

Please Help(migraine Relief) [ 4 Answers ]

I just want to ask a quick question... I have been looking for alternatives to migraine medication and I was wondering if anyone new anything about what Mannatech does and the side affects to the medication... Basically I want to know if Mannatech and Ambrotose works for Migraines and nausea?. Also...

View more questions Search