Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellokittykat13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2009, 06:05 PM
    Cheerleading
    On Friday I tried out for cheer team and I made the Freshman cheer, there's only 13 people counting me would that mean that one of my team members or me would be an extra person and would have to sit on the bench the entire game or what?
    Please help!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 10, 2009, 11:39 PM

Hi, hellokittykat13!

Maybe, maybe not. What makes you think that might happen, please?

Thanks!
    cheer23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 04:38 PM
    I'm not sure how your school works. But with ours when there was an odd number everyone still cheered. But in college we have 19 girls and one is the alternative. So it just depends on the coach

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm new to cheerleading and I need a few tips on cheerleading. [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I'm very new to cheerleading and I really need some tips on cheerleading. And if anyone has any cheers, could you send them to me? Thanks. ~Bye <3

Cheerleading: Getting Air [ 2 Answers ]

*~Hey Girls/Guys~* I cheered on my high school JV squad last yr and this year I made varsity! One of our girls had to quit and I was put in her flying job (I had gone up before). My problem is I can pull all of my stunts on the floor 9hell strech, bow and arrow, scorpion, scale) but...

Cheerleading help [ 2 Answers ]

mm...I want to try out for cheerleading...probably in 2 months, 3 months max, but I'm extremely unflexible....any tips? ( I really want this) :-/

Cheerleading [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I'm new and it's the 3rd day of practice. I can't seem to remember ll of the movements but I can remember all of the words. What should I do?:(

Cheerleading- answer please [ 4 Answers ]

;DHey,                i'm trying out for my school squad in middle school. I tried out last year and didn't make but my friends did. I'm really flexible, but I REALLY need HELP on my toe- touch and herky!Please I need to improve them!! Also can anyone tell me good facials other than smiles and...

View more questions Search