Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zola25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 11:43 AM
    Identify North european painting location
    Hi I have just bought a painting of probably Northern European landscape c 1760 I think, early stages of a construction of a Town beside river, anyone able to assist trying to identify the Town if I provide a picture please ? Churches and Merchants house are very specific.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2009, 01:01 PM

You can try and post a picture on here... maybe someone will recognize it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone identify the location in this painting? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone identify the location in the attached painting? By the style of the boats I thought it is probably in Asia, and there is a mosque on the right hand side, so probably a muslim country.

Can anyone identify this painting? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, during a scene of the film "scoop", they quickly refer to a painting and then move on. My wife loves the painting and I am secretly trying to identify it so I can then obtain a copy if possible and surprise her for our forthcoming anniversary. I have attached a screen shot and would be very...

Trying to identify painting [ 1 Answers ]

I can't make out the signature http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/13/l_1cb21bf7f45e4ebc94a556219f486386.jpg http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/49/l_42cb3269d8c842f2a10ef5bfabf1c5ea.jpg

Identify painting! [ 8 Answers ]

I need help identifying the artist and the origin of this painting. I have no ifnormation about it, but it seems to be very old. There are no signs and signatures on the painting as well as on the back side of it. Any information provided about the country of origin, the artist, the school and...

Trying to identify this painting! [ 4 Answers ]

Alrite, I know this is a long shot, but I am looking for a particular painting. Now, I can not tell you the name of the painting, nor the title, because I know neither, but I will try my best to descibe it. Basically, there are just a bunch of stairs. Some are closer, some farther away. This...

View more questions Search