Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicklesxd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2009, 09:27 AM
    Second hole ear piercing infection?
    I've had my second holes for about three months now. I'll admit I sometimes forgot to clean them during the six-eight weeks. But I didn't have any problems once I started to switch the earrings. Today though I took out the one earring to switch it and noticed there was a white substance in my ear. I squeezed that out and blood came out. So I cleaned the ear hole with the stuff I got when I got my ears pierced and put some neosporin on it and took the earring out. There is also a bump near the hole inside my ear. It's maybe the size of a pea or a little smaller. This happened once before with the same ear but the bump went away after a few days and the hole stopped bleeding. I'm just wondering if this is normal or if it is infected and what I should do.
    lelebabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2010, 02:23 PM
    I have the same thing in my ear and it feels like it's a bump inside and it is the size of a pea but I recommend you to use hydrogen peroxide it may burn but it helps and the bump will be gone in about 1 week or 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monroe piercing infection? [ 1 Answers ]

At the risk of sounding completely stupid I'll ask it :p ; I got my monroe pierced a few weeks back & have been taking care of it just as she told me too, but its oozing a whiteish fluid and its reallly swollen, and when I wake up in the morning the skin on the inside has sortof grown over nad I...

Nose piercing infection [ 6 Answers ]

My best friend has a nose piercing that is infected. She was told that she needed to seek medical care because the infection could spread and cause serious harm. She chose not to go to the doctor:mad:. Can you please tell me why this infection is so serious and where exactly that it could spread....

Infection of piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

I am so scared! I think I have a belly button infection, but sumone said it may be normal... does anybody know abut these infections?

Nose piercing infection [ 4 Answers ]

What are sings that my nose piercing is infected?:confused:

View more questions Search