Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unicorn29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 04:26 PM
    Tiny clear bump on palm of hand?
    I have had a tiny clear bump on the palm of my hand for several months now. It does not itch or hurt and I don' think it's a wart. I am just wondering what it is and how I can treat it. It has gotten a bit bigger since I first noticed it.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 21, 2009, 04:28 PM

You should really see your doctor about this.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2009, 05:49 PM

Could be a plantar's wart. Plantar wart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've gotten them on my fingers and feet. Most quick way to get rid of them is by prescription from your doctor.
    Hot Chick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 07:11 PM
    Just let it be that's what I'm doing or just pick at it that makes it go away kindof not seeable I'm just letting mine two be I named thaem to tom and jerry just like them if they get BIGGER than go see a docter pronto

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bulging vein and pain in palm of hand [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had a sharp pain in the palm of my hand. When I looked down I could see a big vein bulging and it looked like it was moving. It was an intense pain and lasted for maybe a minute. I thought it could be a cramp? But now where the pain was it is swollen and bruised and sore to the...

My palm of hand and feet sweats all the time. How can I get rid of it? [ 2 Answers ]

My palm of hand and feet sweats all the time. How can I get rid of it?

Cut palm of hand 12 stitches [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I cut the palm of hand on glass one cut in cress above thumb second on left side of palm I have 6 stitches in each but the tips of my fingers are purple and numb also my intire thumb is purple and its not bruising hand very swollen from knucks to wrist stitches come out tomorrow...

Stabbing pain in palm of hand [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently been getting annoying twitches in my elbow accompanied with a sharp stabbing pain in the palm of my hand, weakened grip, and a general dull pain in my knuckles (on both hands). Any ideas for causes? I am overweight by 30 lbs. but am very healthy in every other way.

View more questions Search