Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelleee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2009, 12:29 AM
    80's or 90'sKid show about rockstars and couch potatoes
    There was this show I used to watch and there were these three guys in a band.
    They all had Kiss type makeup and each had a specific colour
    one was red, one green, and one blue. They would sing and stuff

Then the show also had couch potatoes they were puppets who sat on a couch and then
    at the end of their segment they would have chips thrown on their couch and they would eat them.

Help please =)
    DanielleTaylor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 12:59 AM
    Kideo k-i-d-e-o we are kideo!
    DanielleTaylor Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 01:12 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS4bRWGd29g

it's the YouTube link of their opening omg I loved them sooo much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child's show-with couch [ 6 Answers ]

I used to watch this show, on the old Disney channel, most likely... There were puppets, and they lived under a couch, but there was A real actress in it and they lived in her house. I remember one Episode where the real actress explained to the girl about thunderstorms. If anyone...

80's TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of an 80's TV show. It started with a man walking through the forest with a guitar on his back. The show actually starts when he finds his favorite spot and he sings and play the entire show.

80's kid show [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a kid show about a man in a forest who played his guitar? I remember puppets living up in the tree also. The man sang and talked with the puppets. I can't remember the name of this show for the life of me!

A pbs show from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

OK, it is driving me crazy, I have been trying to remember this show from when I was a kid. There was a typewriter that typed on itself (sort of sounded like it was talking), kids solving a mysteries, and I believe it was in an antique store. The only thing I have been able to find out was that it...

Show in the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

This TV show was about a junk dealer building his own rocket and flying to the moon for salvage operations. What was the name of the show. Date ran. And stars

View more questions Search