Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ann_edmonds Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 03:44 PM
    Indian watercolors
    I have four watercolors of Indians in ceremonial dress. It looks like they are signed with the outline of a horse surrounding the words "Whitehorse 1955." I would love to find some information about the artist. Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2009, 12:51 AM

Hi, ann_edmonds!

Is Whitehorse, one word or two, please? I've found some sites listing something about White Horse 1955, but not Whitehorse as being one word.

Thanks!
    ann_edmonds Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 05:30 AM
    It could very well be two words. The signature is inside the outline of a horse. The "White"part is written on the neck portion of the horse while the "Horse" is along the body of the horse. The numbers are inside the outline of the tail.

Appreciate your response. Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indian Emancipation over age 18 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I have a question about the Indiana emancipation law. We have a 17 yr old son, who will be 18 in October. He will graduate from high school the following May. This yr he has become quite defiant and we have had enough of him. We would like to consider emancipation in case he gets into some...

Indian Income Tax [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My total income for the lastyear(2006-07) is 2,20,000.(I don't have PF and other deductins).I am a citizen of india. So 2,20,000 can be considered as the total income for an year. I am paying Rs:13,000 as Life Insurance. I have already deposited Rs:10,000 in PPF. How much more I have to...

Indian Income Tax Act [ 1 Answers ]

That I'm an assesee in the indian income Tax Act ,who deals in Future contracts and do trading in Commodities at NCEDX and MCEDX .I only do contracts(of sales and purchases) of the commodities at a premium amount of 10% margin and at the time of settelment the net of contract amount is credited or...

View more questions Search