Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenanawi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 12:46 PM
    Charismatic leader
    Hai all,
    Let's discuss about what the negative sides of charismatic leaders to the organisation?
    Thanks...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2009, 12:50 PM

Ummm Jim Jones would be an example.
    Benny Hinn another example.

Basically people focus on the leader and he can take them any direction he wants if he is a false teacher/preacher.
    They fall for the 'experience' and signs rather than getting close to God.

If he is of God then it is less likely that there would be a negative side.

If it is non 'religious' the same can apply because they look to the leader more than the message.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Establish One's Self as the Pack Leader [ 1 Answers ]

All of the dog training shows seem to have one thing in common and that is to establish yourself as your dog pack leader. I know that my dog loves me and looks up to me but I don't think he has much respect for me. I think this would be the key to success if someone could help me out. How do I...

Executive leader needs employer to consider felon [ 1 Answers ]

Post incarceration and probation I was employed in a very high paying position for a company that closed their doors in September 2007. I was lucky to secure a job for this company through a friend (networking) and the company realized my intelligence and ability to manage people and problems as...

Leader of al-Qaida in Somalia killed [ 4 Answers ]

Of course it's no deterrent they say... The Pentagon has a different view... Go ahead, tell us we were wrong for taking this guy out.

How to chose a leader [ 2 Answers ]

How are leaders chosen in US, France, Australia, Thailand?

Female Leader, Anglo-Saxon Era? [ 2 Answers ]

I was told about this girl: her daughters were raped in front of her by a certain group of (obviously) "bad guys" (for a lack of a better term), then led a collective against them, in turn defeating them. She had red hair. If anyone knows the name of this woman and the full length story, I would...

View more questions Search