Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 07:53 PM
    Computerized Stress Analysis Test
    Has ayone heard of that test. It is given by persons who deals with alternative medicine. It is suppose to tell you basically everything that is wrong with you. I hear it is only 4 people in the U.S that gives it. The person that I know that gives it then prescribe natural products based on the findings.

Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Yes there is one used by a friend of mine and i was the first to be tested on it and i was surprised by the acurate results obtained. Briefly you are connected to a computor via an interface to wires placed on your head and body to measure brain activity and heart rate.
    When hooked up to this interface various images are displayed on the monitor and depending on your reaction to these images it can indicate your level of stress at the time:cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

What else besides stress could cause a negative. Pregnancy test and a late period? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant.. My period is almost 3 weeks late The home tests are negative. I am NOT stressed more then usual. What else could cause me to miss my November period altogether and be almost 3 weeks late? SO: *No, I am not sick.

Semen Analysis Test Result [ 3 Answers ]

I have done my semen analysis test yesterday and following are the details Colour Whitish Volume 2 ml Sperm Count 120 million/ml Motility Active Linear 10 Non Linear 15

Computerized accounting [ 7 Answers ]

Help jounral Mar.1 -Tracy invested 50,000 in cash,25,000 in law library, and 20,000 in furiture. Paid business license fee 250 Purchase a 10,000 computer(invoive 10) paying 5,000 down and financing the balance. Paid Mar. rent of 800 (rent expense) and a sercurity deposit of...

View more questions Search