Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kthilak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2009, 11:03 PM
    To write a document
    Hai

I need to write a document for the leave application module.
    In That document I need to start with the introduction. Anyone can help me with it.

The fields available in the module are purpose, type of leave and leave period.
    We can cancel leave or apply also in it.
    It has a history option were the enire history of leave can we viewed for single person.

Help with the introduction which should be 6-7lines in simple sentence only...
    Thank you for your patience to read this
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 12:07 AM

Hi, kthilak!

You mention application module. Is this some sort of computer program? Or, is it just a simple document about people taking time off from work or for something else, please?

Thanks!
    kthilak Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 03:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, kthilak!

You mention application module. Is this some sort of computer program? Or, is it just a simple document about people taking time off from work or for something else, please?

Thanks!
    Its kind of software program were we can apply leave and cancel and chk with the history with it need to write a document .

The first thing is Introduction how to start with it and what contents need to be written
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 04:10 AM

Hi again, kthilak!

Since it's a software program, we would need more detailed information concerning it's functions in order to help you the best.

If you would like to post a draft of a possible introduction here, even if it's sketchy and somewhat incomplete, I'm sure that there will be those of us who will come along to advise you as to how you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What document should I use? [ 1 Answers ]

My mother in law and my sister in law are both on the deed and title for my mother in laws house and property... how does she remove my sister in laws name... they live in brownsville, TX which is in Cameron county... not sure what kind of document needs to be used...

Document to novel [ 1 Answers ]

I have written a document that I would like to turned into a book. However, I am really not a writer, just someone who came up with a good story. Are there people around who take another person's story and make it into an interesting and entertaining novel for others to read? If so, who are they...

UAW Document 42 [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings! I am seeking any information regarding the UAW national contract, more specifically the GM-UAW contract, and the application of what is known as Document 42. Does anyone know of a case where Document 42 has been used? If you could furnish me with any details of the case it would be...

View more questions Search