Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deecoop Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2008, 04:58 PM
    Jazz song about New Years Eve
    A slow jazz song sung by a female. Always plays on the muzac station in companies or when on hold on the phone. A part of it goes:

The candles in the room,
    Look like stars in the sky...

What are you doing New Years Eve?
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Dec 6, 2008, 11:55 PM
    "What Are You Doing New Year's Eve," by Nancy Wilson
    john tavares Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2013, 03:39 PM
    What Jazz songs should I play on my Jazz show on New years? Thanks jt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Instrumental Jazz song with lots of Clav [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so today on the 60's and 70's oldies type station in VA I heard this song that just rocked. It reminded me of like a Herbie Hancock thing. It was instrumental and very upbeat jazzy and the main instrument was a clav, with some guitar soloing too. I looked all over the stations website but they...

Jazz song "Wave" [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am searching for the name of a female artist who sung a english version of the famous jazz song "Wave". Who can help me?

Song I heard years ago [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching this pop/rock/punkish song on much (canadian mtv) when I was 4-ish. It went something like this: "..and i don't know how far you go...blahblahblahblah blah-blahblah american psycho.." at that moment the video featured a spiky bleached blonde haired guy singing/screaming...

Looking for this song for years [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for this song. It was a rap/r&b song called Dear Malachi or something like that and it used the tune Flower Duet, from the opera Lakmé, by Léo Delibes (also used in the british airways advert), in the background. Please help :)

View more questions Search