Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    n-khan Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 06:06 AM
    What career would I be able to take up?
    Hi I'm 17 looking for a part time job that I can do, I have my gcse'z and I have received good grades for it, buh I donot have a certain ambition so anythngs that is in east london and is good. Does any one know of any?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2009, 03:33 AM

Hi, n-khan!

I'm sorry that no one has yet come along to address your question!

What are some of the things that you know that you're already good at, please? Writing, reading, math, sports, etc. - just about anything goes. Need to find out more about you in order to help you the best.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LPN career [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know how long of school I would need to become a LPN, and if that is done in a regular college or trade school. Also, how much money can a licensed practical nurse look forward to making and if the job is even in demand. Any information on lpn would be a great help.

IT career [ 4 Answers ]

How would you go about starting a career working in help desk ? What is the starting salary? How long does it take to move between levels?

Career help [ 3 Answers ]

I'm working as a support executive. I want to know how is the career growth in this field. Please reply

Help with my career [ 1 Answers ]

My date of birth is 23.08.80, I really want to be something like a model but can't decide if I should pursue medicine or glamour business. Can anyone help me decide what I should be? I can't take a shot at both, if I fail to be something I won't get any other chance,so I really need to decide.help!

View more questions Search