Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Orpha Durossett Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2008, 04:38 AM
    Snapping jeans
    HI! My son had a stroke when he was three weeks old. His right side consequently, is week. He has trouble doing things that require both hands, although he usually finds a way to get the job done. When it comes to fastening his jeans though, he hasn't figured anything out. Is there a tool out there somewhere that would help my son snap or button his pants. If so, please send me info on it and how to get it.

Thank you
    Orpha Durossette
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 05:31 AM

Is it a popping button or a proper button?
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 05:33 AM
    If it's a proper button then something like this:

Amazon.com: Dual-Ended Button Aid: Health & Personal Care

I'm not sure how well this would help with tougher jean material though.
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Another idea might be replacing the button with velcro? You could also keep the button sown to the outside to keep the same appearance?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2008, 08:13 AM

My idea exactly. Velcro does come in different strengths and also using more of it increases the holding power.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jeans for girls. [ 6 Answers ]

Okay, I want to know about this jean size. Is 7/8 Small in jr-Petite to big?:confused:

Skinny jeans? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a big girl. About a size 9/10. And I am dyeing for some skinny jeans!! But I need stretchy type but that still get very tight at the bottom and oh yea the hard part is I am SHORT! So most normal jeans don't fit. Please if anyone knows of a brand that has like long regular and short cut SKINNY...

Skinny Jeans? [ 1 Answers ]

Help me find skinny jeans to fit me!

Jeans zipper [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I had no idea where to ask this. Anyway my question is... You know when you have a pair of jeans, but the zipper won't stay up? Is there anything you can do about it? I thought about just using a safety pin but I think that's too noticeable.

Grease on Jeans [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to remove grease stains from pants? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View more questions Search