Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlargent Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Tummy Tucks
    I want to get a tummy tuck, does anyone think they can help me? If so IM me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dlargent View Post
    Hi, dlargent!

We do like for people to keep the answers they give right on the threads here, rather than by communicating in other ways outside of the threads, so that others can benefit by the answers that have been given to questions they might have that are similar. This site is like a big encyclopedia of knowledge and to not keep answers right on the threads would be defeating the purpose of the site.

I'm sure that someone and/or others will be along to address your question who has the knowledge and experience to give you advise that is satisfactory to you. It just might take a little while for them to respond.

Thanks!
    cathy4928 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2009, 05:53 PM
    :rolleyes:
    Quote Originally Posted by dlargent View Post
    I need one desperatly can't wear any clothes at all without all stretch tops on them tummy tucks cost a fortune, I would do almost nything to get one bnut I have no money or can't get a loan to get one. Easy to find good surgeons just can't find the money I am sooo depressed. Good luck . Cathy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tummy reduction? [ 1 Answers ]

My height is 5' 3 and my age is 20 I do aerobics and I even do steam bath for 10 minutes everyday.. I want to reduce my tummy as soon as possible can u suggest me the diet plan and even the excercises and even if steam is good to do everyday or no.. if no den how many days to do in a week and how...

My Tummy [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys. Well my weight ranges from 130-135 I would like to lose 10 lb... The problem is... My body is fine, tis just my stomach... So can I have some tips that will help me tone out my tummy? I have a bit of a gut.

Tummy fat [ 2 Answers ]

Before I got pregnant,my tummy was very flat,but now that I gave birth 7months ago,my tummy is now large.how do I regain my original flat tummy

Big tummy [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I really want to know how to get rid of my tummy my whole body is fine, its just I have a little tummy which is annoying because you can see it . I have really tried to get rid of it but everyone is giving me different types of advice I need one which I could stick 2 help! My tummy shows when...

Tummy flu [ 1 Answers ]

What's best medication for a tummy flu? How good is Oseltemuvon capsule?

View more questions Search