Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chukur Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Websites for computer learners
    I want to know some useful websites for computer learners containing basic knowledge about computer, software and hardware devices etc.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 28, 2008, 10:04 PM

If you click on the following link, you will find a lot of sites where you could learn about such things.

Free Computer Basics - Google Search

However, if you have direct questions that you would like to post on a new thread or even this thread, there are many people on this site who will be willing to give you free advice.

What are some of the questions that you might have, please?

Thanks!
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Sep 29, 2008, 01:42 PM

Teaching them the basics of windows explorer can really help them get around on their computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any websites design websites on intalment basis or on joint venture profit s [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any website design website on intalment basis or on joint venture profit sharing basis?

In my computer I can open websites flash is not working ? [ 1 Answers ]

In my computer internet websites activeX & flash not working I am using windows XP & Internet explorer 7. I can try so many times then I uninstall try to re-install. In the control panel add or remove programs Adobe flash has not installing there is into mark symbol in Adobe flash player & adobe...

Can Websites Find Out What other websites we visit? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible for website owners to find out what other websites we visit? If so, how do they find out? Thanks

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

Violation of learners permit driving license [ 1 Answers ]

I got cought driving without a 21 who has at least 3 year driving exp in New Jersey... But my court date is after my road test day... so does it mean I can get my license first before I go to court and its okay?? One of my friend told me DMV might not let me take the road test until after the...

View more questions Search