Ask
    2kellyannfay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Above ground pool retainer walls
    Retainer wall options that are effiient and cost effective
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 07:55 AM
    As compared to what? Are you thinking of ridgid wall units only or are you also considering the ones that aren't much more than a few PVC pipes and a large rubber bladder?
    stilldreamingfl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2008, 09:39 AM

Do I HAVE to backfill an above ground pool that I have partially put inground? Also, I have hit ground water about 4 feet down.. can I still put the pool in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix above ground pool walls [ 2 Answers ]

I have an above ground pool with rusting walls and 2 small holes . Howcan I fix?

Rusty spots on above ground pool walls [ 7 Answers ]

I have an eleven year old eighteen foot round above ground pool. I have approximately five or six dime size rust spots on the exterior walls of the pool. Some of the rust spots are rusted through and I can see the liner. A repair person has said that this can be repaired and should last for many...

Leveling the ground with mulch for above ground pool [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could use mulch to level the ground for my above ground pool. I was told not to use sand, and I have a hard time digging.

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

View more questions Search