Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jul 31, 2008, 06:07 AM
    3 day Insomnia (so far)
    For the past three days I've not been able to sleep until the hours between 4am and 6am, I have a bed time curfew thing (Dads orders) and that's 11, but I just can't sleep! It started after I went cycling for the first time in a year on Monday, for four miles (two to the next village and back) and then I hiked a little on Tuesday and went to the beach yesterday, I'm exhausted but can't seem to rest! And I find myself hungry from 11 onwards as well, and getting too hot.:(
    Is there anyway to stop not sleeping and getting hot and hungry?
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2008, 11:54 AM
    Hopefully one of these will work for you...
    Insomnia? 41 Simple Tips to Help You Get to Sleep - Insomnia treatment, cures

Edit::
    Insomnia Help - What IS Insomnia?
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jul 31, 2008, 01:48 PM
    Thank you, today I was so tired I wasn't doing well at work, I was twice as slow as I would usually be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ambrotose for insomnia [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of or had success with using Ambrotose for insomnia. What is it good for, and does it help insomnia?

Insomnia - How to Sleep? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone, and thank you in advance for viewing and responding to this post. I have had sleeping problems for the last few years, however its gotten uncontrollable lately. For example, its 6:25am now and I haven't slept yet. I'm doing this every night, and then I'm not functional for...

Can't sleep/insomnia [ 5 Answers ]

I've had trouble sleeping for about as long as I can remember. When I was in high school I would go to bed around 2 in the morning and get up for school at 6. I never really have problems through the day being tired or anything I just can't go to sleep at night. I have given up caffine with no...

Am I on insomnia? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't sleep mostly and even I am in bed I can't relex or got a deep sleep. I got a very sound sleep last 2 year but now I can't get much sleep as I am on totally preure and stress. Even though I close my eyes, it drag me at least two or three hours to get a lettle and when I got totally relax,...

Pregnancy insomnia? [ 13 Answers ]

Can insomnia be a symptom of pregnancy? I'm well into my second trimester, and I'm up at all hours of the night, several nights a week. Right now it's 3:30 a.m. and I'm wide awake. Most nights that I'm up like this I eat an obscene amount of snacks and play nintendo for hours and hours. Not a very...

View more questions Search