Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 28, 2008, 03:39 PM
    Anniversary ideas
    I'm not sure if this should go here but here it is anyway. My parents anniversary is coming up soon and I need to have an opinion about what I want to give them. Last year I made them a slideshow with pictures of there wedding. But this year I was thinking about making them a movie. I wanted to go around and get there family and friends to wish them a happy anniversary and say a few words about when they were going out or something. I would tape this and then put it on the computer and make a movie. Does this sound stupid or would it be a good idea?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2008, 03:44 PM
    I think it would be a great idea. For my parent's 40th, we did a dvd-slide show. We started with pictures of them as children and then went through their life together. Kids, grandkids, vacations, etc.
    The loved it and still watch it all the time.
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Jun 28, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Thanks for the advice.
    amfu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 09:54 AM
    You all are worried?no problem.. I will tell you.you should first give them card and write inside with their favourite color.. and then you should tell them that you want to go out near the sea.. then you can buy some small FIREWORKS and burst them... FEEEEW! I am sure that your parents will love that and will live happy... do it and tell me...
    amfu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 09:54 AM
    You all are worried?no problem.. I will tell you.you should first give them card and write inside with their favourite color.. and then you should tell them that you want to go out near the sea.. then you can buy some small FIREWORKS and burst them... FEEEEW! I am sure that your parents will love that and will live happy... do it and tell me...
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 12:59 AM
    Thread is now old, and I'm sure that by now, rex123 has solved the problem...

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anniversary gift ideas [ 6 Answers ]

This weekend is my 1st anniversary. Yeah, I know it's paper or a clock, that's not the problem. My husband and I originally agreed that we were just going to take each other on a "date". Well, he decides to tell me last night that he bought me something after we decided not to get gifts. Now I feel...

6th Wedding Anniversary [ 14 Answers ]

Okay, next weekend my husband and I will celebrate 6 years of wedded bliss. We've been doing the traditional gifts (sometimes with creatives spins, as the year we got bikes for each other in the colors of Orange and Grape to cover "fruits and vegetables") Year 6 is "Iron", and I'm stumped. I...

First anniversary [ 3 Answers ]

My one year anniversary is coming up this weekend. I am seven months pregnant (and it was a big shock to us since it was unplanned). Due to the upcoming baby and finances we have decided to stay in town for our anniversary. However, I would still like the weekend to be special. Any ideas on how to...

3 year anniversary [ 11 Answers ]

Hey there! In November, my fiance' and I will have been together for 3 years. I would like to do something nice for him, take him somewhere or something to show how much I appreciate him moving across the state for me away from his hometown. And, well, just putting up with me in general. Anyone...

50th anniversary [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with ideas for a funny saying or something different or cute for the tee shirts and caps I am making up for 20 people. Thank you if you can think of something.

View more questions Search