Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -likle-lisa- Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Am I pregnant
    OK so I have been with my boyfriend for neali 6mnths and for about two months we were having sex but using the withdrawal method but at the beginning of this month I had my period it was from 2nd June to 8th then a day after we had sex and from then on nearli every day without protction and he came in me every time it is now the 22nd and I have been getting some spotting like browish colour onli a bit... I am waiting until the 2nd of July for my next period so what do you think?

Help me thanks lisa xx
    shawty_is_a_ten Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 12:58 PM
    I think if you let that much into you, your probably pregnant, the spots usually mean your pregnant, just take a test to find out
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 22, 2008, 01:05 PM
    You are now playing the waiting game.

Are you TRYING to get pregnant? If so, you're going about it in a very good way.

If you're NOT trying to get pregnant--get your little butt on birth control and/or stop having sex.

They have a special name for people who use the pull-out method of birth control, by the way. They call them "Parents".

Jun 22, 2008, 01:08 PM
    Well my boyfriend said he wouldn't mind if I got pregnant I just don't know if I am since my last period though he has been ejaculating inside me every time and we have been having sex a lot...
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2008, 01:23 PM
    See what happens with your next period and test if need be.

Jun 22, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Yeah but do you reacon I am.. I read that spotting about a week before your period can be implantation bleeding?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Obviously it is a possibility... yes, it could be implantation bleeding, and since you had unprotected sex through much of the month, that certainly increases the odds as well.
    confused1145 Posts: 176, Reputation: 17

Jun 22, 2008, 01:56 PM
    You very well could be pregnant, but the only sure thing to do is wait a few days to a week and then take a test.

Jun 22, 2008, 02:02 PM
    I think I will my period is due in ten days so I will see then.. I'm worried if I am though I don't have any family just my boyfriend..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to get pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Idont know if you can help me I had a misscarrage like 9 months ago I am trying to get pregnant , I am starting to take some prenatal vitamins one of my coworkers she is pregnant and she gave me a bottle of prenatal vitamins so I am wondering you think taking prenatal vitamins will help me...

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend now for just over a year in a half, about 2 weeks ago, we made love, and, we were both stupid, and did not use a condom, so, before he finished, he pulled out, and, I gave him a hand job. Now my question is, can you get pregnant from Pre-? :confused: It's too early for...

Pregnant or not ? [ 2 Answers ]

OK so here is the story.. . In the beginning of may the first week I had my period as normal OK they usually last 3 or 4 days and are not really that heavy.. . And about that same time I stopped taking my birth control pills because me and my husband want to have a baby.. . So a week and a half...

View more questions Search