Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geethanandc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2008, 10:56 PM
    Basic questions
    1. How many employees need for HR in an organisation
    2. Need the details of percentages of HRA, BASIC,DA, PF, IT like etc..
    Wildsporty Posts: 445, Reputation: 38

Jun 7, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by geethanandc
    1. How many employees need for HR in an organisation
    2. Need the details of percentages of HRA, BASIC,DA, PF, IT like etc..
    You do not need any certain number of employees to have an HR employee. We have 50 employees and have HR. Less than 25 could probably just be handled by the company manager.

I am not sure what percentages you want for the componants in question 2. We have an HRA and all 50 employees participate.. we also have 401K. Our IT department is 8 people large. Our accounting department is 5 people large, Marketing is 6 people large we have a total of 18 people in the call center, 2 people in QA, 2 people in Audio/video, 4 people in the warehouse , 1 HR Manager, 1 Legal administrator, 1 VP, 1 facilities manager, 1 receptionist and 2 owners.

That is the U.S. Office... we also have offices in Canada, UK, SA, NZ, AU. The foreign offices probably account for another 50 people. The HR manager also is the HR manager for the foreign offices and also is in charge of Payroll for all offices.

Shirley

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Regarding dependent parents/in-laws and basic questions [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have some questions related to claiming visiting parents/in-laws as dependents for the upcoming tax returns. 1)My father-in-law and mother-in-law came to the US (B2 visitor visa) in Sep 2007 and have been staying with us since.They will stay with us till end of Jan 2008.Me and my...

Basic Blueprints [ 3 Answers ]

I want learn the basics of blueprints. Is there a web-site that is free for me to look at?

This is the basic need [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know that friendship is importment in life or not because I have no friends. Should I have a friend or not, if yes than how?:rolleyes:

Basic [ 16 Answers ]

Is there anyone here that is a teenager and programs in Qbasic?

Visual Basic [ 1 Answers ]

I want to add icon in the button which I have used in my visual basic program. How can I do that. Please help.

View more questions Search