Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshuam1213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 10:07 AM
    10th amendment
    What is the 10th amendment?
    birdy12 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2008, 10:22 AM
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people. It means that there USA has to separate the power of the constitution equally among the states and its people.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 22, 2008, 10:25 AM
    Please review the guidelines on asking for help with homework that can be found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

2 minutes on Google would have gotten you the answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a 10th Red Heifer yet? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been researching the red heifer of Numbers chapter 19. The last red heifer I've heard about was disqualified in 2002. Does any one know of a recent birth of a kosher red heifer?

Tax amendment for F1 OPT [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My wife is currently on F1 OPT and I am on an L1 visa. We'd filed our 2007 taxes as "married filing jointly" and as resident aliens. My wife's employer had incorrectly deducted her Social Security and Medicare taxes. However, we got the amounts reimbursed after we provided proof of my wife's...

When I'll get a job? My birthdate is 10th Oct,1984 [ 6 Answers ]

When I'll get a job? Where My birthdate is 10th Oct,1984.

Bleeding in 10th week [ 16 Answers ]

I am 10 weeks 2 days pregnant and today morning I started having bright red bleeding with NO cramps. I went to the ER, their doctor did all the test blood test and ultrasound and everything came normal. There was normal heartbeat of the baby and the uterus and cervix line also looked fine with no...

I lost best friend on January 10th 2007, my Momma [ 2 Answers ]

My Mom passed away from terminal cancer which she had fought & beat for 8 years. My Mom was the strongest woman & most amazing Mom in the world. My parents, married over 40 years & still so in love, immigrated from Croatia & had my sister (40) My brother (34) and me (24). Being the baby of the...

View more questions Search