Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wallabee4 Posts: 294, Reputation: 19

May 20, 2008, 05:24 PM
    ACI Manual of Standard Practice
    Can anyone tell me if the ACI Manual of Standad Practice actually addresses ICFs or does it only discuss conventionally poured concrete walls?
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

May 21, 2008, 06:49 AM
    I don't see anything at all about ICF's in there. Didn't read the entire book but the TOC has nothing and I do not recall ever seeing anything in there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Standard of care vs standard of practice [ 3 Answers ]

In terms of medicine, what is the difference between the standard of care and the standard of practice?

Mal practice [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know about medical malpractice, I went to the hospital Saturday afternoon, and the er doctor told me to pee in a cup and then came in and said and I quote, you have a primary doctor there is nothing I can do for you... is there anything I can do... I didn't think they could refuse...

Dentist performed incomplete tooth canal on purpose - is that standard practice [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question regarding an issue I am experiencing and I want to gather more information about it. I will try to be detailed in this question. Last year I had root canal therapy and a crown on a decayed tooth (second molar on up left). The tooth has been hurting intermittently since...

Will I be able to practice? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just finishing my first year of law school, and am kind of embarrassed to ask this. I entered a debt settlement company, and they were lousy. I now have three accounts left, and with interest they are now in upwards of $30,000. I'm leaving the company, but the three account left are with...

View more questions Search