Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamjobe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Telephone scripts for making appts
    Where can I get telephone scripts for making appts?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 11, 2008, 02:38 AM
    Like for telemarketing?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2008, 03:35 AM
    Or, are these spoken lines that would be said to people over the phone, either live or automated, in order to remind them of their appointment? We really do need a little more information here. Thanks!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 11, 2008, 03:40 AM
    If that's the case, I mean you don't really need a script for that.

"Hi, this is _______ calling from ________, we are calling to remind you of your appointment at _______o'clock on __________. Thank you. Have a great day."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find screenplays to practice my Acting. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys. I got to practice acting (reading scripts I mean) but I don't have enough time to find some on the internet. It would be incredibly awesome if someone coud just post some on here, commercials would be great. Thanks soooooooo much! I HAVE FAITH IN YOU! :)

Flash Scripts [ 2 Answers ]

How come if I'm on a web page that has a flash map, and I right click on "view source" and then I copy and paste the flash map code into frontpage, The map will not show up in the saved web page. Why not ?

Getting error message cannot run scripts on this page windos xp Ie 6 [ 4 Answers ]

When trying to print a page as instructed by a website dialog. Like click Print to print this page. I ges and error Error has occurred while trying to run scripts on this page, Thus I cannot print the page. Help. Elwin

VB password scripts [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please tell me how to write a password script in Visual Basic 6.0. I need to link a password form to another form so that if the password is entered correctly then it will open the linked form.

View more questions Search