Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zuki_off Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2008, 06:22 PM
    About Le Club in Manhattan
    Does anyone knows that club. During the 70's it was on 54th street East Manhattan. Tell me about it, and if you know a web site.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2008, 06:30 PM
    Please do not post multiple threads about the same topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chase Manhattan Bank is Suing Me! [ 4 Answers ]

I am writing with hope that I can find a way out of this situation without losing my car or having to claim bankruptcy. SITUATION: 1. I am a self employed resident of Massachusetts and had a Chase Manhattan credit card issued to me in March 2002 with a $10,000 credit limit. After a divorce and...

Toddler swimming classes in manhattan, ny [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been taking swimming classes since 6 months old. I am moving to New York. Where can I find swimming classes for my two-year old daughter in manhattan?

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

Chase Manhattan Bank wiles [ 1 Answers ]

My wife decided to stop using and close her 6 credit cards totaling $80,000 in 2002. When she informed the credit companies of what she was doing she also stated that she was going to only pay on the ones she could afford to pay. I as a new husband to her in 2002 I gave her enough cash so she could...

View more questions Search