Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeevanraja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2008, 01:28 AM
    Management courses in UK
    Hi
    I am Jeevan presently working in IBM , I have completed my BCA in 2006 , I am planning to do a Management course in UK (MBA in international business ) , what are all the preparations I should take to get an admission in a top ranked University !
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2008, 01:55 AM
    One way that you could start would be to click on the following search and consult with the people that you might find on the links there.

MBA International Business UK - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Management [ 5 Answers ]

In what situations do you believe that the external environment of the firm is more important than the internal environment as a determinant of the firm’s profitability? Explain :confused:

MBA and Project Management Studies [ 0 Answers ]

I am located in Saudi Arabia and I am not saudi. I am interested to Study MBA in Business Management. Currently I am working in IT Field. My Qus is Can I get from You some Information about Universities provide above Studies with distance Learning with least fees? My 2 Ques. Where I should join...

Sales Management [ 0 Answers ]

I am working as sales manager for beverage company. How can I improve sales team performanc eand increase the sales for the company, I am handling Wholesale and Supermarket Sectors " I have five salesmen reporting to me". TX

View more questions Search