Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magnoliasteve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2008, 02:25 PM
    My friend and I are starting an in-home consumer electronics consultation business. Should we be bonded for that. We will probably not be doing a lot of installation ourselves but will be contracting. Yet, I see us getting involved a little at least to some degree.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 7, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Unless a customer requires you to be bonded there is no reason to be bonded.

You should have liablility insurance
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 8, 2008, 07:17 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

You also need to check your local laws. Some places might require bonding in such a service sector.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bonding [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get bonded on a job?

Bonding of elemens [ 1 Answers ]

HELLO I HAVE A QUESTION CANY UO GIVE ME A FEW EXAMLES OF CHEMICAL BONDING or element bonding Please reply ssoon possilbe. THANKS.:confused:

Bonding? [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon (six years post) be bonded for management in a international fast food chain?

Bonding [ 2 Answers ]

My question is: I have heard that the government will bond a felon for six months free of Charge to an empolyer does anyone know about this subject

Bonding [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to replace a 60amp meter base with a 100amp meter base with an outside disconnect. The main service breaker box is already a 100 amp. The question is, if I ground the outside disconnect and run 4 wire to the main pannel should the main pannel stay bonded like it is now?

View more questions Search