kjl56 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2006, 09:20 AM
    A girlish face
    I am a boy, 28 years old.
    I like to have a girlish face.
    How can I do?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 6, 2006, 09:47 AM
    Um well you could wear make up. Id go with something that looks natural cause you don't want to look like a freak. Now if you have a very masculine face and you want to do that all its going to do is make you look like a pretty boy.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 6, 2006, 08:17 PM
    At my other job, I work on a lot of different people images. I try to focus on getting to know them, but avoid subjects that are too personal. Because I feel that people have the right to be who they are so I try to choose topics that are appropriate of the conversation.

kjl56, use gentle facial cleansers and moisturizers. Also use an alpha hydroxy acid product, it will deliver a fresher, healthier glow to your face. To look more feminine you want to remove the facial hair on your face. If your eyebrows are heavy you may need to pluck them.

Now your going to apply make up to bring out the feminine features on your face. Apply a little foundation that matches your skin color with a slightly damp sponge or the tips of your fingers. Dust translucent powder with a powder brush lightly over face to set. Take an eye liner and line inner and bottom lash line using either a liquid or pencil liner. Apply blush on the cheek bones in an upward motion until no harsh lines can be seen and color appears transparent/sheer. And you can finish the look with a tinted lip gloss. You don't want to look like you have make up on, so try to keep it as natural as possible.

Jan 7, 2006, 04:16 AM
    My picture
    Thank you.
    You can see my picture now for more descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettynPetite1
    At my other job, I work on a lot of different people images. I try to focus on getting to know them, but avoid subjects that are too personal. Because I feel that people have the right to be who they are so I try to choose topics that are appropriate of the conversation.

kjl56, use gentle facial cleansers and moisturizers. Also use an alpha hydroxy acid product, it will deliver a fresher, healthier glow to your face. To look more feminine you want to remove the facial hair on your face. If your eyebrows are heavy you may need to pluck them.

Now your going to apply make up to bring out the feminine features on your face. Apply a little foundation that matches your skin color with a slightly damp sponge or the tips of your fingers. Dust translucent powder with a powder brush lightly over face to set. Take an eye liner and line inner and bottom lash line using either a liquid or pencil liner. Apply blush on the cheek bones in an upward motion until no harsh lines can be seen and color appears transparent/sheer. And you can finish the look with a tinted lip gloss. You don't want to look like you have make up on, so try to keep it as natural as possible.
    -

Jan 8, 2006, 09:07 PM
    Kjl56, your face looks quite feminine. All you need to do is use a good skin care regime, it will keep your skin soft and smooth. And a little bit of make up will bring out your feminine features.

Skin Care:

Wash your face in the morning and night with a face wash that suits your skin type. Then your going to apply a daily moisturizer. At night apply an alpha hydroxy acid cream on your face, it will gently exfoliate your skin while your sleeping and with prolong use, your skin will look healthier and renewed.

Make up:

Selecting the perfect color foundation is a very important part of buying makeup. If your foundation does not match the color of your face, it will not look good at all. Be sure that it's blended well on your face and around the hair. Finally blot the face with a clean dry tissue, pressing it lightly over the skin. Consider using a powder along with your foundation to for a complete look. Then apply a little bit of blush to your cheek bones, forehead, nose and jaw line, it will give a nice glow to your skin. You may want to apply a sheer lip color to your lips. You already have a girlie face, this is just going to accentuate your features and give youa softer look. "The most important thing is that you feel good about yourself."

Jan 8, 2006, 09:18 PM
    Wow, that is really a pretty face! Looks like a little angel. :D
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2006, 10:27 PM
    Yes you're very nice looking. Beautiful actually!

I'd like to draw your face. (don't get creeped out, I'm a portrait artist by profession! :p )

Jan 9, 2006, 03:08 AM
    About my hair
    Thank you so much for your comments. I try to do them one by one.
    What is your suggestions for my hair?

Kjl56, your face looks quite feminine. All you need to do is use a good skin care regime, it will keep your skin soft and smooth. And a little bit of make up will bring out your feminine features.

Skin Care:

Wash your face in the morning and night with a face wash that suits your skin type. Then your going to apply a daily moisturizer. At night apply an alpha hydroxy acid cream on your face, it will gently exfoliate your skin while your sleeping and with prolong use, your skin will look healthier and renewed.

Make up:

Selecting the perfect color foundation is a very important part of buying makeup. If your foundation does not match the color of your face, it will not look good at all. Be sure that it's blended well on your face and around the hair. Finally blot the face with a clean dry tissue, pressing it lightly over the skin. Consider using a powder along with your foundation to for a complete look. Then apply a little bit of blush to your cheek bones, forehead, nose and jaw line, it will give a nice glow to your skin. You may want to apply a sheer lip color to your lips. You already have a girlie face, this is just going to accentuate your features and give youa softer look. "The most important thing is that you feel good about yourself."

Jan 9, 2006, 03:10 AM
    About my hair
    What is your suggestions for my hair?

Quote Originally Posted by crankiebabie
    wow, that is really a pretty face! Looks like a little angel. :D
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Keep your hair the way it is. It looks like Katey lain, Canadian lesbian singer, do not know if I spelled her name right.

Jan 9, 2006, 05:24 AM
    It look cute how it is. If you want grow in out a bit, but it looks good. It a nice color.
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2006, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Keep your hair the way it is. It looks like Katey lain, Canadian lesbian singer, do not know if I spelled her name right.
    It's k.d. lang. :)

I too like your hair the way it is. It's like what my mom used to call a "pixie cut". I wish I could have my hair like that, but it's way too curly and I'd just end up looking like a poodle! :p

Jan 9, 2006, 01:45 PM
    My appearance
    Thank you for your response.
    My height is 5' 7".
    My height is 64 Kg.
    What clothes or dresses do you suggest for me?
    Also, what about my eyebrows?

Quote Originally Posted by orange
    It's k.d. lang. :)

I too like your hair the way it is. It's like what my mom used to call a "pixie cut". I wish I could have my hair like that, but it's way too curly and I'd just end up looking like a poodle! :p
    -

Jan 9, 2006, 10:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kjl56
    Thank you so much for your comments. I try to do them one by one.
    what is your suggestions for my hair?
    From Looking at your picture, you can wear short, medium or long hair styles. You may want start styling your hair off your face. Don't wear your hairstyle on your face, you have such a nice looking face and you don't want to hide it.

The important thing is that you wear clothes that make you look and feel good. You're going to be looking at yourself way more than you're accustomed to and you want to feel confident about what you see. You should consider going shopping at the mall and taking a female friend with you. It is helpful to have a fashionable and articulate friend with you, who will help you decide. When your in the clothing stores, try on clothes and choose the ones that look the best on you.

Jan 10, 2006, 12:50 AM
    Your ideal tip
    Thank you for your comments.
    If you want to select a complete feminine tip for me(face, hair, the kind of clothes,. ), what do you suggest?
    In addition to this, what do you suggest for my behaviour?

From Looking at your picture, you can wear short, medium or long hair styles. You may want start styling your hair off your face. Don't wear your hairstyle on your face, you have such a nice looking face and you don't want to hide it.

The important thing is that you wear clothes that make you look and feel good. You're going to be looking at yourself way more than you're accustomed to and you want to feel confident about what you see. You should consider going shopping at the mall and taking a female friend with you. It is helpful to have a fashionable and articulate friend with you, who will help you decide. When your in the clothing stores, try on clothes and choose the ones that look the best on you.
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2006, 11:00 AM
    Pretty gave you some really good suggestions, so I don't have much to add. I heartily agree though that whatever you decide to wear, you need to feel comfortable and like the way it looks. From your height and weight description, you are relatively tall (for a woman) and slim, so you can probably wear most of the latest fashions with ease. Good luck!

Jan 10, 2006, 11:35 AM
    You seem to have a pretty good behavior already. Im not sure how to explain female behavior to you. Just hang out with your female friends and study how they act. Then go home and practice in a mirror until it becomes second nature to you.

Jan 10, 2006, 11:00 PM
    My underwear
    I am a little confused about my underwears.
    What is your suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by crankiebabie
    You seem to have a pretty good behavior allready. Im not sure how to explain female behavior to you. Just hang out with your female friends and study how they act. Then go home and practice in a mirror untill it becomes second nature to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot feeling in face [ 31 Answers ]

I was just wondering if anyone else ever has hot flushes in their face, like JUST the face, not any other part of the body. I have these quite often, to the point where I have to put a cold cloth or even ice on my face to feel better. There's no redness on my face when it happens, and no sweating....

Bumps on face [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my one month old baby girl is getting little flesh colored bumps around her checks and the back of her head, I was woundering if this is normal or if there is something I can do to prevent it. Thank you, Mike

Do I take this at face value [ 9 Answers ]

We were together for 8 years. We had a quarrel - he no longer wanted to see me - now 1 month later he sends the following - he is an aquarius I am a scorpion. Where do I go from here - I have always pictured myself growing old with him Most of the anger has subsided but the hurt and...

Patches on face [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 month old lab has little patches of what looks like dried up skin around his eyes and muzzle. Does any one know what these could be? Thanks

Face Fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am 87 kg and 175 cm tall, am not chubby but I have a lot of fats I don't want around my waist and in my face, I need to lose like 5 kg but most important is how to los emy FACE FATS? There are no excersies for that, I have plenty of fats in my checks and chin, keep moving up and down when I...

View more questions Search