Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pops7dg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Overdrafted my account 10 years ago, what now
    I was out of the country for 8 years I had credit card debt and out my accounts, I opened a secured credit card and now have good credit again I have been given 5 credit cards from different banks what can happen now with my old debts, am I incurring in any illegal activity
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 23, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Debts never go away. You signed an obligation to pay. I would recommend you negotiate settlements with your old creditors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Account overdrafted [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, yesterday I tried adding minutes to my prepaid phone through Nextel with my credit card. I was only putting $15.00 but it kept giving me an error message so I kept doing it and it went up to 289.83. I called Nextel and they said they would credit it back but it would take 7 to 15 days for...

2.5 years ago.before I was engaged [ 6 Answers ]

I cheated. It was a relationship (barely physical-just kissed) but it was with someone I know very well and deeply loved-still love. I'm still thinking about this person who owns so much of my heart and I don't know what to do. My husband is a wonderful man but can't compare to this person. I...

Name of a movie I saw years ago... [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie years ago. It was about a girl and she was having a dream but she didn't realize until the end when she woke up. I only remember little sections of the movie so be patient with me. She worked at a chicken place and one of the good guys was taking the chicken with this claw on a...

View more questions Search