Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teamament Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 06:48 AM
    Spinning bar toy name?
    I need to know the name of the toy that is a spinning bar that kids jump over like a jump rope. I believe it is from an educational toy company.
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 23, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Super Skipper by any chance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grounding Bar vs. Neutral Bar? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello all. I have extended the wires from an unused 240 outlet to the backyard for a spa via a sub-panel. I also hooked up a new grounding electrode near it to avoid having to run a fourth wire all the way back to the main panel. This fourth wire goes to the small grounding bar in the sub-panel...

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Name of Spinning Picture toy [ 1 Answers ]

If somebody knows what this is called, please help me!! It's circle-shaped and it has a paper disc of pictures sandwiched between two cardboard discs. The total toy is about maybe a 1/4 inch thick, not big at all. The discs are all held together by like a metal "brad" in the middle. On the right...

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

Annoying Internet Bar over the Task Bar [ 1 Answers ]

My grandson has messed around with my computer and an annoying Bar now sits over the Task bar when on the internet. To the extreme left is Internet Explorer logo e] followed by DONE. To the extreme right is a Blue Globe followed by INTERNET. If a URL is clicked the bar then shows :...

View more questions Search