Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lillee89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 07:08 AM
    How can I find what I want for a job
    I'm 18 and I'm looking for a job as me and my boyfriend are moving in together and he is putting presser on me about getting a job as we need all the money we can get as we are going to have a mortgage to pay but the thing is I am a very unconfident person which makes me shy, and its making it harder to find a job plus I don't know what I want to do for a job.
    tchalien Posts: 28, Reputation: 8

Oct 16, 2007, 07:19 AM
    You could always look through the paper. Or I suggest thinking about the places you go and the things you do. If you like to go to walmart to shop... employees get a discount. If you like to eat at Applebee's... servers can make decent money. Just think about want you like to do, and find a way to get paid doing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felon that can't find a job [ 4 Answers ]

My Boyfreind has a couple of felonies what kind of jobs can he get?? Hes having a lot of trouble finding one that doesn't require a drivers license.

How to find a job in Michigan when you are a ex-con [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone. I have a friend that just got out of prison after serving a ten year Federal Prison term. He's currently in the halfway house and soon will be released to home confinement. I've been searching high and low to help him find employment. The only thing that we landed is McDonalds and...

Find a job in the FS field [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, I need some help -> I am pursuing a degree in FS and would like to find a job in the FS field before I have to complete the required internship when I graduate... Can anyone point me in the right direction?

How do I find a great new job [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this website and I am fresh out of ideas as far as the job market or marketing myself properly is concerned. I am also having an extremely hard time figuring out what I actually would like to do. I have an awesome job with benefits as a recruiter/temp laborer provider/asst....

I can't find a tech job. I need help. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 26 year old professional in the IT field. I was recently laid off from a company that is going out of business. I have been out of work for a few months now. I have tried everything; Resume professionaly done, job fairs, contacted consultants, signed up for every career finder website...

View more questions Search