Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forgetful3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 09:51 AM
    I need a late 1970's movie title with Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn
    This movie starred Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn. There was an albino dwarf hit man involved, he was looking for some microfilm. The ending of the movie was in the middle of an opera, I believe Pirates of Penzance.
    Thanks.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 15, 2007, 10:11 AM
    It's Foul Play

Foul Play (1978)
    rayofthedead Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Jun 26, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by forgetful3
    This movie starred Chevy Chase and Goldie Hawn. There was an albino dwarf hit man involved, he was looking for some microfilm. The ending of the movie was in the middle of an opera, I believe Pirates of Penzance.
    Thanks.
    "Foul Play" - 1978

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chevy Chase: Name of movie? [ 1 Answers ]

What is the movie starring Chevy Chase in which he & his wife buy a house in the country so he can write a book. Their mailman drives by 100 mph and just throws their mail out the window. In the end, Chevy bribes the whole town with $50 each to be nice while he tries to sell the house.

Movie from the late 1970's. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I was hoping you could help me find out a movie title for my mom. She says its from the late 1970's. She thinks it was called Welcome to Xanadu, but may have changed titles since then. (It's NOT the film Xanadu with Olivia Newton John). It was about a girl who falls for a surfer guy...

Lookink for late 1970's movie (adult animated) about rock n roll [ 1 Answers ]

Movie has music about rock n roll with predominate bob seger music

The name of a Goldie Hawn film [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a film with Goldie Hawn in it. I watched the film in the 80's and can't really remember much what happened. I know it had dwarfs in it and Goldie Hawn had a book of some sort what the dwarfs wanted but Goldie Hawn didn't know she had it in her possession. I think it...

I need a title for an old movie.1970's [ 4 Answers ]

I movie played on TV in the Cincinnati area in the 1970's. I can remember a scene where the father and son were on a raft, the father went under the water and some kind of radiation type thing came down and the boy got radiation because he was above the water. One of the last scenes in the movie...

View more questions Search