Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lu481 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2003, 08:18 PM
    Chakras
    What direction do the Chakras spin? I was told clockwise, but from who's perspective is this? Is this clockwise if I'm looking at the front of myself, or the back of myself? Also I heard the back and front spin in different directions, so which direction is which?

Thanks
    richard Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2004, 05:14 PM
    Chakras
    Chakras- put your hand on your heart chakra move it down and to the right-circle it up and to your left round and round --this is the direction. [flash=200,200]URL[/flash]
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Dec 2, 2007, 11:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu481
    What direction do the Chakras spin? I was told clockwise, but from who's perspective is this? Is this clockwise if I'm looking at the front of myself, or the back of myself? Also I heard the back and front spin in different directions, so which direction is which?

Thanks
    Greetings! Generally, what is important is not how you are looking at the Chakras (energy system as it is known in the West) but whether or not they are functioning correctly. The Chakras, in the West, consist of seven starting at the base (Root Chakra) and going up to the crown of the head (7th Chakra). They are represented by different colors and rate of vibration. Whenever a Chakra is not functioning at its optimal level, it will become sluggish, change color and vibrate at a lower rate. This can indicate some blockage in that area.

A way to see if the Chakras are functioning properly (since one cannot see the Chakras with the naked eye because they are in the etheric body) is to have a pendulum used to gauge the degree of functionality of the Chakra or those in question. Chakras will tend to change in degree of spin due to many different kinds of situations and when the energy in that or those Chakras is balanced, when tested again with the pendulum, it will show the difference.

To check in which direction a Chakra is spinning, know that a properly functioning Chakra will spin clockwise. A sluggish or closed Chakra will spin counter-clockwise. Again, the pendulum, which works with energy emanations, can be used to test the Chakras to see in which direction they are spinning, etc.
    Medicine.Wolf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 06:13 PM
    Does anyone know at what rpm does a healthy chakra spin. What is the rpm for unhealthy chakras.
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search