Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taramtly Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Sep 2, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Legitimate,no-fee,at home typist positions
    Does anyone know of any work-at-home internet companies that provide a typing position or data entry position, without having to pay a sign-on fee or training materials fee? If so Please give me the site address.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 11:13 PM
    You may check with local companies in your area, many doctors use transcribists that work at home, as well as many legal and real estate use some home workers.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 2, 2007, 11:29 PM
    If you are a good and fast typist and there are high schools and colleges near where you live, students need papers typed and proofread. If that interests you, talk to the principal's or dean's office to get permission to post an ad. You will have to do some traveling to the student's home to pick up and deliver stuff.
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Sep 5, 2007, 08:56 AM
    It might help if you change your search parameters, too. Instead of searching for a home-based business in Google or Dogpile, try searching for "clerical jobs" or "home office careers" or something that would allow you to be an employee rather than a proprietor.

That's probably the only way you're going to be able to find something with no start-up capital requirement.
    akmal84 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2007, 04:32 PM
    Comment on Bocasean's post
    It did improve the search and answer given, thanks man ^^
    Bocasean Posts: 147, Reputation: 20

Sep 21, 2007, 09:29 PM
    Sweet! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legitimate no-fee typing at home positions [ 6 Answers ]

Where Does A Person Turn To Find Legitimate, No-fee, Get Started Right Away With Typing At Home Positions That Actually Pay?

Park owner demands fee foe selling mobile home? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello all. First post/question here. Please advise if possible. My wife & I own a mobile home in a mobile home park here in California. We just received our new lease paperwork, and in it, there is a new stipulation. The park owner is demanding a 5% "fee" or "commission" from any park resident...

Legitimate work from home [ 1 Answers ]

I am a stay st home mom looking to supplement our income. But I can't find any legitimate jobs that don't require huge amounts of $ upfront or are some sort of scam. Can anyone help me??

Is it true ? Earning 1k or more by home base typist job ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I have received some emails saying that "Easy typist job with more than $1k payment per month ? If yes, then I am intrested to do that. I am good in computer with knowledge of vb6 and vb.net programming language. THINk pOSITIVe

Legitimate Work From Home Opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

HI, I am new to the group and I was wondering if anyone knows of any legitimate work from home opportunities that don't require you to pay a fee, no previous experience necessary and pay a fair wage? I have searched and searched and all I can find are scams or they want money up front. I don't...

View more questions Search